The purpose is to create a safe and loving environment where we can all learn of God's unconditional Love for us and His Word. To be His reflection of acceptance, love, tolerance and patience. We would love to have you join us!
FUN & GAMES:
* Monthly activities such as: food and games in our fellowship hall; bowling, swim parties, planning meetings, field trips to local attractions and more!
* This past year we have renovated our youth room by repainting and doing art work that reflect the cultural diversity of our church family and our love of Christ.
* Held a lock-in special fun event
* Gathered donations of hygiene, cleaning supplies and water for Oklahoma Tornado survivors.
* Partnered with District 6 annual graffiti wipe out and clean up
* Served at the Corpus Christi Food Bank and did a beach clean-up
* Made special gifts for men and women as Fathers and Mother's Day gifts.
* Assisted with Vacation Bible School
SPIRITUAL & PERSONAL GROWTH:
* Attend UM-SWTC Summer Camps and Mid Winter Camps held in Kerrville, Texas and Leaky Texas.
* Fundraisers - our youth proudly raise their own money to pay for 100% of their camp fees. We have done rummage sales, car washes, spaghetti dinners and sold hand made bracelets, key chains and more.
* Our youth serve the Lord in leadership roles during Worship Service by participating as Acolytes, Ushers and Greeters.
* Held a Coast retreat with bible study and worship each day on the beach